Auckland, New Zealand - December 7th, 2018- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they have launched the largest expansion of 2018 for their award-winning RPG, Path of Exile, Path of Exile: Betrayal for the PC. The expansion will be available for the Xbox One on Monday, December 10, 2018.
In Path of Exile: Betrayal, you must accompany Jun Ortoi as she investigates a mysterious organization known as the Immortal Syndicate. With Jun's help, manipulate and influence the eighteen members of the Syndicate in order to further your investigation. Each Syndicate member has their own personality, with alliances and rivalries that can change based on your actions. You'll need to bargain, interrogate, and possibly even execute a few of them in order to progress.
Path of Exile: Betrayal New Features Include:
- Raid Syndicate Safehouses - Pillage supplies, earn great rewards and discover the ultimate identity of the Immortal Syndicate's mastermind
- Veiled Items - Immortal Syndicate members drop items with new Veiled Modifiers that Jun can reveal. As you unveil modifiers, you can craft these on to other items and work towards unlocking higher level versions of these properties.
- New Masters, Familiar Faces - As the Immortal Syndicate have risen to power, the old cohort of Forsaken Masters has vanished. Einhar, Alva, Niko, Zana and Jun have ascended as a new group of Masters to aid you.
- Streamlined Mastercrafting - Individual Mastercrafting options are now unlocked by completing specific content, such as Incursion rooms or Delve encounters. The entire process has been improved - from the user interface to the way you acquire new crafting options
- Unified Hideout System - Hideout, favor and decorations are now shared across all leagues. Players can load and save hideout templates and share them with other PoE players.
- New End-Game Maps - The Atlas of Worlds has expanded with four new maps - more detailed versions of fan favorites from deep in Delve's Azurite Mine.
- New Skills and New Powerful Items - Betrayal introduces 10 new or revamped skills for three core character archetypes and 15 new unique items (many with Veiled mods), as well as 5 new Divination Cards designed by PoE community members.
Path of Exile continues to be one of the largest online Action RPGs with continual, massive audience growth. Successful launches on the Xbox One and in China have more than doubled the Path of Exile player community since August 2017, with over 3.5 million players having played the game's 2017 expansion, Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath. The Fall of Oriath was named one of the Top 50 Games of 2017 by Game Informer Magazine, as well as the top "Game as a Service" (an established title receiving outstanding updates and continued support).
Path of Exile was released in October 2013 to critical acclaim including winning GameSpot's PC Game of the Year award. Since its launch, Path of Exile has become a global community of over 20 million players including localized versions in English, German, French, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Russian, Thai and Brazilian Portuguese.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom drop StreetFighter V trial on Mortal Kombat 11 debut
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V