Publisher Digerati is pleased to announce that Animal Super Squad, the hectic and humorous physics-driven adventure from developer DoubleMoose Games, will launch for Xbox One on 1 February 2019.
The Xbox One version will feature exclusive Mixer interactivity, giving audiences the opportunity to participate in games as they're being broadcast over the live-streaming service.
Animal Super Squad is available to pre-order now from the Xbox Store.
Created by DoubleMoose Games, the development studio co-founded by Goat Simulator designer Armin Ibrisagic, and already available for iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC, Animal Super Squad brings its unique blend of wacky acrobatics and fast-paced platforming to Xbox One.
Whether racing through vibrant campaign stages or creating and sharing levels of your own, you'll need to dodge spikes, fight bosses, solve puzzles, and collect bananas as your favorite fauna, boosting through loops, over gaps, and out of cannons.
It's a whimsical and frantic experience described by Nintendo Life as "a good example of when physics-based gameplay is done right... dripping with charm and frequently laugh-out-loud funny." Bonus Stage offered similar praise, calling Animal Super Squad "cute, fun, and has a lot of value... something to relax, make you smile and have a ton of mileage"
About the game:
Animal Super Squad is a physics-based adventure game that lets you play as your favorite animal (if your favorite animal is either a chicken, a fish, or a sloth). Speed through a world full of dangers and bananas. Create your own levels, share them with the community, or forget all that nonsense and just play other people's stuff.
- Choose from a variety of vehicles! Each with different controls (don't worry, you'll figure them out along the way)
- Get to the other side of the level to win! You know how this works, you've played games before, jeez
- Unlock stuff! Like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
- Don't cake your pants!
- Community-driven level editor! Make and share the best (or worst) levels for endless replayability
- Physics-based gameplay! 100% accurate 90% of the time (to be honest, we don't really know how physics work)
- Broadcast via Mixer - the hottest live-streaming service in town! Let your audience interact and get involved with the action