Rack up huge scores in this beautiful and bizarre bullet-hell shmup
28 August, 2018- Intense bullet-hell shmup Shikhondo - Soul Eater is available to download from today, 28 August, on PS4 and Xbox One. To celebrate the launch, the game's developer, DeerFarm, has put together some helpful tips for racking up the kinds of huge scores you'll need if you want to be a serious leaderboard contender.
Watch the Shikhondo - Soul Eater 'How To Score Big' video:
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is available to download now from the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store. The game will also be available to download for Nintendo Switch from 6 September.
A PS4 limited edition physical version of Shikhondo - Soul Eater is available to purchase now from Play-Asia.com. A Nintendo Switch physical version is available as a regular or limited edition and is available to pre-order now (release date is still TBC), also from Play-Asia.com.
About the game
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot 'em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
- Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
- Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
- Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
- Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
- Online leaderboards for high score glory
- Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology
- Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions