Size matters! For years, Big powerful and tons of expandability has been the golden rule for high-end motherboards especially for Intel X299 Platform, but powerful machine doesn't have to be huge and bulky, ASRock has successfully crammed all amazing spec and features into a Mini-ITX sized motherboard, the world's first Mini-ITX X299 motherboard is here.
The ultimate Mini-ITX has to have everything, X299E-ITX/ac was built on a X299 platform to give ultimate processing power, dual Intel Gigabit Lan along with dual band 2.4/5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi provides the best connectivity, USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C+C are also available at the rear of the motherboard, more amazingly this little beast also supports quad channel memory up to DDR4 4000MHz(OC), stunning performance on such a small motherboard.
In order to provide the best expandability ASRock engineers has to think outside the box, by adding two expansion cards, X299E-ITX/ac now has 3 Ultra M.2 and 6 SATA3 ports, absolutely no compromise for supporting high speed storage devices. Stability is also vital, with 60A power choke and Dr.MOS to form a 7 power phase design, this motherboard can handle heavy load as well as everyday task with ease.
The hype does not end here, ASRock has collaborated with water cooling expert Bitspower technology to developed a cooling block specifically for X299E-ITX/ac, it is able to dissipate heat for both CPU & MOSFET up to 300W, a perfect optional upgrade for performance seeker and water cooling enthusiasts.
ASRock has yet again broke the limit to crammed such performance as well as amazing features into a Mini-ITX size motherboard, not only that, X299E-ITX/ac received a TAIWAN EXCELLENCE 2018 award right after the official launch, a perfect affirmation that this little beast is the truly built for small form factor fanatics.
For more product information, please visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit