Tenda Technology Inc., a subsidiary of Shenzhen Tenda, is eager to announce its new U12 AC1300 Wireless Network Adapter. The U12 uses the faster USB 3.0 interface for better throughput on both 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands. Its an excellent companion for users not fully leveraging the bandwidth of their gigabit router, using dated built-in networking adapters with slower performance.
Dual-Band Connections and Fast, Reliable Wireless Connectivity for any Device
Fast AC1300 Wireless Speeds with Dual-Band Connections
The U12 is a dual-band adapter with transfer speeds as fast as 867Mbps on the 5GHz band. It harnesses 256-QAM technology to break the limitations of the 802.11n protocol, achieving a higher 400Mbps throughput on the 2.4GHz band. Users can even select the specific operating frequency bands seldom used in their environment to avoid radio interference issues and network congestion.
High-Speed USB 3.0 Interface Prevents Connection Problems
USB 3.0 is ten times faster than USB 2.0, offering better connectivity and preventing performance bottlenecks. The faster interface also improves reliability, reducing rubber banding in games and buffering hiccups while streaming. The U12 Wireless Network Adapter is compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10, OS X version 10.6 and later, as well as Linux.
- Fast AC1300 wireless speeds
- Dual-band 867Mbps(5GHz)+400Mbps(2.4GHz)
- USB 3.0 interface
- One-button WPS wireless security encryption
- Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, OSX, and Linux
- Includes USB cable for flexible installation
- MSRP: $39.99
Easy Security Encryption and Included Cable for Flexible Installation
The U12 provides easy security encryption - users need only press the WPS button to protect their wireless connection with WPA or WPA2 security. The adapter includes a shielded, copper-core USB 3.0 extender to allow users to reposition the U12 for optimal performance.
Price and Availability
Find more information about the Tenda U12 Wireless Network Adapter.
Find more information about other Tenda Home Wireless Routers and Adapters.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!