PLEXTOR, a leading developer of award-winning solid state drives (SSDs) and other high-performance digital storage devices for consumers, today announced it will introduce its first 3D NAND SSD during a "sneak peek" media event at CES 2017.
PLEXTOR will roll out 3D NAND flash in its next generation of SSDs in 2017. The company continues its efforts in delivering technological breakthroughs for a wide range of consumer needs. The new 3D NAND SSD Series features increased drive endurance, better reliability and higher performance at a lower cost.
Plextor offers a wide range of solid state drive solutions tailored to fit every consumer's need for speed, performance, reliability and cost-efficiency.
The new PLEXTOR 3D NAND SSDs will feature PLEXTOR's exclusive and well regarded software suite namely:
1. PlexNitro , tailor-made write acceleration technology
2. PlexTurbo, smart caching technology that applies system memory to decrease the amount of time-consuming reading and writing
3. PlexCompressor, smart compressing technology providing more storage capacity while maintaining high performance 4. PlexVault, a data protection technology that enables users to setup up exclusive spaces for sensitive information via hot keys
"Consumers are doing far more with computers than they ever have, whether it's doing graphics design, watching full-length movies or playing intense video games. All of that requires storage systems capable of handling the expanding needs of consumers, with fail," said Christine Hsing, Global Marketing manager at PLEXTOR. "Our upcoming 3D NAND SSDs are designed to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, no matter how basic or sophisticated."
Alongside the new 3D NAND SSDs, PLEXTOR will also unveil its latest addition to the award- winning NVMe PCIe family with the M8Se Series, which is targeted at entry-level gamers and gaming enthusiasts without breaking the bank. The upcoming M8Se will also include a host of other features, such as the next generation heat sink to further reduce the risk of higher temperatures compromising system performance.
PLEXTOR will also showcase its super sleek, lightweight, and ultra-slim external SSD - the EX1. With an ultra-compact size (1"x3" ), almost weightless at only 30 grams, it is smaller and lighter than a deck of playing cards, making it ideal for road warriors requiring access to important files without internet connection. The EX1 is shock-proof, ultra-portable, and supports on-the-go (OTG) storage for Android devices.* With transmission speeds up to 500/550 Mbps, it is a definite alternative to slow USB drives. Equipped with a Type-C connector and Plextor's powerful, high-performance SSD, the EX1 is a definite contender in external storage solutions. To add some peace of mind, the EX1 comes with optional data encryption software.
PLEXTOR is a world-leading developer of award-winning solid state drives, and other high-performance digital storage devices for consumers. The company launched its first Solid-State drive with the proprietary True Protect technology in 2012. PLEXTOR's award-winning products and reputation for excellence continue to be reflections of its fundamental values. The Plextor brand is licensed to Lite-On Technology Corporation.
* Data transfer cable should be purchased separately in order to use Android's OTG feature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz