Sony Interactive Entertainment today announced that it will introduce the first color variation for the slimmer and lighter standard PlayStation 4 (PS4) (CUH-2000 series) in "Glacier White," which will be available in Europe, Japan and Asia, with regional launches starting later this month.
In Europe, the Glacier White PS4 will be available on January 24 with a 500GB HDD (MSRP: $299, 259GBP). In Japan, the new color will be available on February 23 with a 500GB HDD (MSRP: 29,980Yen) or 1TB HDD (MSRP: 34,980Yen).
Users will be able to choose the simple, elegantly designed standard PS4 system from two colors, the original "Jet Black" and the new "Glacier White" to enjoy an array of entertainment experiences that are only possible on PlayStation.
On the software front, the PS4 software portfolio will continue to expand with highly anticipated games including Resident Evil 7 biohazard (CAPCOM CO., LTD.), Nioh (KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.), Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn and PaRappa The Rapper Remastered (SIE WWS).
SIE will continue to further enhance the entire PlayStation 4 ecosystem by offering users the choice of a variety of hardware models, continually releasing exciting new software and expanding network services.
< PlayStation 4 (CUH-2000 series)>
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit