Sony Interactive Entertainment today announced that it will introduce the first color variation for the slimmer and lighter standard PlayStation 4 (PS4) (CUH-2000 series) in "Glacier White," which will be available in Europe, Japan and Asia, with regional launches starting later this month.
In Europe, the Glacier White PS4 will be available on January 24 with a 500GB HDD (MSRP: $299, 259GBP). In Japan, the new color will be available on February 23 with a 500GB HDD (MSRP: 29,980Yen) or 1TB HDD (MSRP: 34,980Yen).
Users will be able to choose the simple, elegantly designed standard PS4 system from two colors, the original "Jet Black" and the new "Glacier White" to enjoy an array of entertainment experiences that are only possible on PlayStation.
On the software front, the PS4 software portfolio will continue to expand with highly anticipated games including Resident Evil 7 biohazard (CAPCOM CO., LTD.), Nioh (KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.), Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn and PaRappa The Rapper Remastered (SIE WWS).
SIE will continue to further enhance the entire PlayStation 4 ecosystem by offering users the choice of a variety of hardware models, continually releasing exciting new software and expanding network services.
< PlayStation 4 (CUH-2000 series)>
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit