ZADAK Lab is thrilled to introduce the very first software-controlled RGB gaming memory modules (without cables) and RGB dual interface gaming SSD (SATAIII and USB3.1, TYPE-C Gen2) on the planet, SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHILED RGB Dual Interface SSD.
These two products are designed by the ZADAK Lab team, and there is specially developed software named ZArsenal to regulate the colors and lighting effects without reducing the performance of the memory modules and SSD at all. In 2016 the ZADAK Lab takes the biggest leap since the original DDR4 and SSD.
Extraordinary Look and Widely Praised High Functionality
There were a few LED memory modules and SSD on the market yet nothing is like what we think about SHIELD RGB Series today. SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SSD reinvented what we think of as LED memory module and SSD. All new design and you can stop going through the rest of the paragraphs if you have already seen these remarkable products. Believe me, you have never seen this kind before.
The aesthetic combination of aluminum and iron steel, and the precision of which this is made are beyond any consumer DDR4 and SSD we have ever seen. This is the new ZADAK511 SHIELD RGB series, superb color, superb design.
Latest News Posts
- New Monster Hunter: World expansion Iceborne announced
- Witcher 3's Geralt comes to Monster Hunter: World
- Obsidian's The Outer Worlds won't have microtransactions
- Avengers 4: End Game Trailer, 289 million views in 24 hours
- Concerns about Super Smash Bros. UItimates 'Spirits Mode'
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC