ZADAK Lab is thrilled to introduce the very first software-controlled RGB gaming memory modules (without cables) and RGB dual interface gaming SSD (SATAIII and USB3.1, TYPE-C Gen2) on the planet, SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHILED RGB Dual Interface SSD.
These two products are designed by the ZADAK Lab team, and there is specially developed software named ZArsenal to regulate the colors and lighting effects without reducing the performance of the memory modules and SSD at all. In 2016 the ZADAK Lab takes the biggest leap since the original DDR4 and SSD.
Extraordinary Look and Widely Praised High Functionality
There were a few LED memory modules and SSD on the market yet nothing is like what we think about SHIELD RGB Series today. SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SSD reinvented what we think of as LED memory module and SSD. All new design and you can stop going through the rest of the paragraphs if you have already seen these remarkable products. Believe me, you have never seen this kind before.
The aesthetic combination of aluminum and iron steel, and the precision of which this is made are beyond any consumer DDR4 and SSD we have ever seen. This is the new ZADAK511 SHIELD RGB series, superb color, superb design.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower