ZADAK Lab is thrilled to introduce the very first software-controlled RGB gaming memory modules (without cables) and RGB dual interface gaming SSD (SATAIII and USB3.1, TYPE-C Gen2) on the planet, SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHILED RGB Dual Interface SSD.
These two products are designed by the ZADAK Lab team, and there is specially developed software named ZArsenal to regulate the colors and lighting effects without reducing the performance of the memory modules and SSD at all. In 2016 the ZADAK Lab takes the biggest leap since the original DDR4 and SSD.
Extraordinary Look and Widely Praised High Functionality
There were a few LED memory modules and SSD on the market yet nothing is like what we think about SHIELD RGB Series today. SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SSD reinvented what we think of as LED memory module and SSD. All new design and you can stop going through the rest of the paragraphs if you have already seen these remarkable products. Believe me, you have never seen this kind before.
The aesthetic combination of aluminum and iron steel, and the precision of which this is made are beyond any consumer DDR4 and SSD we have ever seen. This is the new ZADAK511 SHIELD RGB series, superb color, superb design.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit