INNO3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards.
Improving performance and power efficiency over previous-generation GPUs, the INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 family lets the gamer now enjoy fast, smooth gameplay, supporting the latest DirectX 12 features in both classic and modern games at even 1080p @ 60 fps.
"We have made sure that all the wonderful innovation and technology that went into this GPU also comes out by designing an ultra-efficient and silent cooling solution," said Stanley Wong, General Manager at INNO3D. "Gamers can now enjoy the best of both worlds in optimized graphics performance; low noise while staying optimal cool with our iChiLL fan coolers."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp earns $17 million to date
- Nintendo to team up with more mobile games makers
- Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection includes 12 games
- Titan Quest coming to consoles in 2018, even Switch
- Lyft is officially open for service in Toronto, Canada
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series