INNO3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards.
Improving performance and power efficiency over previous-generation GPUs, the INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 family lets the gamer now enjoy fast, smooth gameplay, supporting the latest DirectX 12 features in both classic and modern games at even 1080p @ 60 fps.
"We have made sure that all the wonderful innovation and technology that went into this GPU also comes out by designing an ultra-efficient and silent cooling solution," said Stanley Wong, General Manager at INNO3D. "Gamers can now enjoy the best of both worlds in optimized graphics performance; low noise while staying optimal cool with our iChiLL fan coolers."
Latest News Posts
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!