Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, proudly announces its participation in the Overwatch Asia Pacific Tournament (Overwatch APAC Premier) is authorized by Blizzard Entertainment and organized by Banana Gaming & Media.
Official hardware partner powering the next best thing in eSports
The international matches started this 6th October and will last to 16th October. There are 12 teams from Asia (China, South Korea and Japan), Europe and America. They are ROGUE from Europe, NRG from America, AF BLUE and LUNATIC-HAI from South Korea, USG and DETONATOR from Japan with SNAKE, VICI GAMING, IG. FIRE, SKADISGIFT, NGA and ALLSTRIKE from China.
The 12 teams are divided into 3 groups. After strong competition, the final eight has been chosen. They are NRG, VG and SNAKE in Group A, LUNATIC-HAI and ROGUE in Group B and AF BLUE, NGA and ALLSTRIKE in Group C.
Overwatch APAC Premier will come to the final stage from October 13th to 16th. The final eight will fight for the championship. And the prize for the champion will be 500,000.
Which team will become the final champion, let's wait and see!
View the livestream here: https://www.twitch.tv/bananaculture
See match replays and videos here : https://www.YouTube.com/playlist?list=PLecqhXXASMTAghRIfoYb9iXPqOml4gu43
For more information, please visit Colorful's official website: https://www.colorful.cn
Visit Colorful's official Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/ColorfulGlobal
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 uses next-gen engine technology
- PS4 gets $20 greatest hits label
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit