Syber Gaming, a division of CyberPowerPC, today announced delivery of its C Series, a small form factor system maximized for space while giving users a fully-powered 6th generation Intel Core-based rig that's both virtual reality (VR) and 4K ready.
The Syber C Series continues Syber's push into delivering VR-ready gaming PCs with a series of four models; the Core, Pro, Elite, and Xtreme. All offer much greater flexibility than current gaming consoles with the ability to run current Xbox One and Microsoft Windows game titles as well as Steam-based games. Featuring superior ventilation and the ability to easily customize and upgrade the systems, the C Series will be a work horse long after gamers level-up from their consoles. The Syber Gaming C Series starts at $795.
The Syber C Core base model comes standard with a custom designed Syber C mini-itx chassis; 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6400 Processor; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card; 8 GBs of DDR4 memory; 1TB SATA III hard drive, and Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit installed.
The Syber C Xtreme model, starting at $1,995, features Intel's Core i7-6800k CPU and the NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB, the most advanced gaming graphics card available. The GTX 1080 graphics card, delivers up to three times the performance of previous graphics cards and pumps out 90 frames per second, the standard for VR, in order to keep pace with the action and avoid feeling queasy. Every Syber C Series is compatible with the leading VR headsets such as HTC Vive and Oculus Rift and will play latest titles and future game releases at their highest settings. The C Series connects via HDMI to your HDTV or monitor and has both 4K and VR capabilities.
All Syber C Series gaming PC's can be custom configured with a number of hardware options, including high-performance gaming memory, solid state drives, graphics cards, and gaming peripherals. Fully-assembled systems from Syber Gaming include a 3-year limited warranty and lifetime tech support via chat, email or telephone.
The Syber C Series measures: Length (Top): 38cm; Length (Bottom): 42cm; Height: 13cm; Depth: 34cm. It weighs approximately 15 lbs.
For more information visit http://sybergaming.com/c-series
For media resources visit http://sybergaming.com/resources
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit