CHERRY, the specialist for computer input devices, presents the MC 4000 wired mouse. The new model is optimized for professional requirements, where rapid work is required. These properties are achieved through a high-quality optical sensor and a sliding surface that fully surrounds the bottom of the mouse. Two-color illumination and six buttons complete the symmetrical MC 4000.
With the MC 4000, CHERRY has gone for a high-quality, optical sensor that scans either 1,000 or 2,000 DPI (dots per inch). This allows the user to select the optimal resolution for a wide variety of daily tasks. The DPI setting will be indicated by two predefined colors that light the scroll wheel, side panels and the DPI switch: blue for 1,000 DPI and red for 2,000 DPI. Together with a high-speed motion detection of 1.5 meters per second (60 IPS) the CHERRY MC 4000 represents the ideal solution for high-speed professional use.
Perfect control thanks to 360-degree sliding pad
A special feature of the new wired mouse is the large 360-degree sliding pad, which surrounds the entire bottom of the mouse including the sensor. This solution ensures smooth and stable movement. As a result, the MC 4000 offers a perfect handling on all appropriate surfaces.
Comfortable mouse for left- and right-handed users
The CHERRY MC 4000 excels due to a symmetrical design that offers the best ergonomics. This means that the wired mouse is not only equally well-suited for left- and right-handers but also proves itself to be an optimal input device for long stretches of work. The design is rounded off with a total of six buttons, including buttons for DPI switching, browser navigation, and Windows Panel, and they have been positioned in such a way that a comfortable two-handed operation is always possible.
The CHERRY MC 4000 is available from September in stores for an MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price) of ÃƒÂ¢,Ã,Â¬30. Pricing information in other currencies is not yet determined.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top