ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the world's first Mini PC equipped with NVIDIA Pascal Architecture. The award-winning ZBOX MAGNUS Gaming Mini PC series, renowned for whisper quiet performance, brings a refreshing level of power and speed.
"The new MAGNUS models inherit the small but powerful spirit of our ZBOX," says Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "With lower power output and higher performance, we can deliver a new level of gaming and VR for enthusiasts without expanding the footprint."
MAGNUS is designed for gaming and entertainment. Hosting power that surpasses the requirements for experiencing virtual reality, MAGNUS is an ideal solution for both high-end gaming, premium entertainment, and much more. Carrying the same spirit in both hardware, housing and design, "small, powerful, and whisper quiet" continues to be the hallmark of the MAGNUS series. An Intel 6th generation Skylake CPU and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics engine combine to generate the power to play even the latest games with intricate details and silky smooth frame rate.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit