ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the world's first Mini PC equipped with NVIDIA Pascal Architecture. The award-winning ZBOX MAGNUS Gaming Mini PC series, renowned for whisper quiet performance, brings a refreshing level of power and speed.
"The new MAGNUS models inherit the small but powerful spirit of our ZBOX," says Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "With lower power output and higher performance, we can deliver a new level of gaming and VR for enthusiasts without expanding the footprint."
MAGNUS is designed for gaming and entertainment. Hosting power that surpasses the requirements for experiencing virtual reality, MAGNUS is an ideal solution for both high-end gaming, premium entertainment, and much more. Carrying the same spirit in both hardware, housing and design, "small, powerful, and whisper quiet" continues to be the hallmark of the MAGNUS series. An Intel 6th generation Skylake CPU and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics engine combine to generate the power to play even the latest games with intricate details and silky smooth frame rate.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz