Professional motherboard manufacturer, Elitegroup, worked together with Intel to research and develop the new product, ECS H110S-2P. Its Mini-STX form factor extends high performance and flexibility to something as small as a hand. The New LIVA Pro mini PC is based on the H110S-2P providing our users best performance and trim choice.
Mini-STX (147mm ÃƒÆ'Ã†'- 140mm) was defined by Intel and ECS as the next generation form factor. It's smaller than mini-ITX (147mm ÃƒÆ'Ã†'- 140mm) and reduce the layout space of the PCB by 29%. However, ECS H110S-2P and LIVA Pro still keep various design features and components on such a narrow and small space. You can choose any standard LGA115x CPU cooler to make the platform as cool as possible. It supports 6th LGA1151 Processors without special regulations products, as well. Just choose a suitable chassis to be a builder of a One-Liter computer with our mini-STX motherboard design.
ECS H110S-2P and LIVA Pro holds the philosophy of "Less is more" to make things easier. Both new products support Intel LGA1151 TDP 65W CPU, flexibly and match with Intel H110 chipset. Most important of all, the I/O is composed of SATA 6Gbps , USB 3.0 Type-C , GbE LAN , 802.11AC / BT 4.0 , Intel Dual-channel technology and RS232 Port. Dual display outputs are offered, in order to level up efficiency and productivity.
Health Winston, Director, Intel Desktop chipset &Customer marketing even said that: "The Mini Socket Technology Extended (Mini-STX) platform brings the performance and the configuration flexibility of traditional tower desktops to mini PCs. The LIVA Pro from ECS is a great example of cooperation between Intel and ECS to drive innovative solutions on Desktop."
ECS H110S-2P and LIVA Pro are better than ATX/M-ATX PC with lower power consumption and light volume case. Also, ECS H110S-2P and LIVA Pro are better than Intel NUC SoC PC with various I/O, flexible CPU choice and strong performance. So, perfect satisfaction is guaranteed for your business/education/IPC solution needs when using the ECS H110S-2P and LIVA Pro.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard