The German-based liquid cooling specialist Aqua Computer has added the water block Kryographics Pascal to its portfolio. Due to an almost equal PCB it is possible to use the cooling block with the GTX 1080 and GTX 1070. For the first time Aqua Computer uses a jet plate in a kryographics block. The changed channel flow reduces the already low flow resistance. The large slotted cooling structure above the GPU offers an outstanding cooling performance.
While developing the block Aqua Computer paid attention to route the cooling fluid through all important areas. A bypass channel after the GPU helps to reduce the resistance of the block and allows water to flow directly above some RAM modules. The Kryographics Pascal is completely CNC machined. Production takes place in Aqua Computers own production facilities in Germany. The base is made of electrolytic copper with a thickness of 10mm. A precise manufacturing allows using thermal grease not only for the GPU but also for the RAM. This ensures the best possible connection between the video card and cooler. For the voltage regulators a thermal pad is included in the scope of supply.
Preinstalled nickel plated spacers allow for an easy and secure installation. All relevant contact surfaces are polished to gain a perfect heat transfer. The connection terminal is made of Delrin and can be replaced with kryoconnect adapter kits to connect blocks with each other for SLI setups.
In about two weeks the kryographics Pascal will be also available in a nickel plated variant. Moreover, customers can choose between a clear and smoked acryl glass cover.
Aqua Computer is also working on a backplate that will be available in about two to three weeks. Besides a passive variant there will be also an active variant with a heat pipe that makes direct contact to the cooling fluid. The backplate will offer an increased contact pressure in the area of the voltage regulators and the GPU to optimize the cooling performance to the maximum.
The price of the Kryographics Pascal copper versions is 99.90 Euro while the nickel plated versions can be purchased for 114.90 Euro. The passive backplate will be available for 24.90 Euro and the active variant for 39.90 Euro.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series