Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards, motherboards and computing solutions is proud to announce its partnership with Bykski, a well-known professional water block manufacturer in China, in releasing the first full-coverage waterblock for the latest video card from NVIDIA based on the Pascal GPU architecture: the GTX 1080 Founders Edition video card.
The Bykski full-coverage water block is designed for the NVIDIA GTX 1080 Founder's Edition but will also be releasing custom waterblocks for the premier iGame series of video card from Colorful and will be announced after the initial GTX 1080 launch of May 27th, 2016.
The Colorful GTX 1080 Founders Edition will be available for $699 and the Bykski waterblock will be $100. Upcoming Colorful custom-designed GTX 1080 video cards is intended to retail below the GTX 1080 Founder's Edition.
Product: Colorful GTX 1080 Founder's Edition with Bykski Water Block
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam