Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards, motherboards and computing solutions is proud to announce its partnership with Bykski, a well-known professional water block manufacturer in China, in releasing the first full-coverage waterblock for the latest video card from NVIDIA based on the Pascal GPU architecture: the GTX 1080 Founders Edition video card.
The Bykski full-coverage water block is designed for the NVIDIA GTX 1080 Founder's Edition but will also be releasing custom waterblocks for the premier iGame series of video card from Colorful and will be announced after the initial GTX 1080 launch of May 27th, 2016.
The Colorful GTX 1080 Founders Edition will be available for $699 and the Bykski waterblock will be $100. Upcoming Colorful custom-designed GTX 1080 video cards is intended to retail below the GTX 1080 Founder's Edition.
Product: Colorful GTX 1080 Founder's Edition with Bykski Water Block
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard