Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards, motherboards and computing solutions is proud to announce its partnership with Bykski, a well-known professional water block manufacturer in China, in releasing the first full-coverage waterblock for the latest video card from NVIDIA based on the Pascal GPU architecture: the GTX 1080 Founders Edition video card.
The Bykski full-coverage water block is designed for the NVIDIA GTX 1080 Founder's Edition but will also be releasing custom waterblocks for the premier iGame series of video card from Colorful and will be announced after the initial GTX 1080 launch of May 27th, 2016.
The Colorful GTX 1080 Founders Edition will be available for $699 and the Bykski waterblock will be $100. Upcoming Colorful custom-designed GTX 1080 video cards is intended to retail below the GTX 1080 Founder's Edition.
Product: Colorful GTX 1080 Founder's Edition with Bykski Water Block
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit