G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is extremely excited to announce and host the two largest annual extreme overclocking events at Computex this year - the 5th Annual OC World Record Stage 2016 and 3rd Annual OC World Cup 2016. Gathering an all-star lineup of professional overclockers from around the world, G.SKILL is ready to rewrite overclocking benchmark world records with the newest hardware from the leaders of each field, including the top 5 manufacturers of performance motherboards, Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA. Both events will be held at G.SKILL Computex Booth I0608, located at Taipei City's Nangang Exhibition Hall, 1F.
5th Annual OC World Record Stage 2016 - Featuring an International OC All-Star Roster
The G.SKILL OC World Record Stage event is 5 years in the running and has become the biggest annual event in the overclocking community. This year, G.SKILL will join forces with five leading performance motherboard partners, including ASRock, ASUS, EVGA,GIGABYTE, and MSI, and will aim at breaking as many overclocking world records as possible using the newest and latest Intel Core processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU, and G.SKILL DDR4 memory built with Samsung ICs.
"A very special thanks to our motherboard partners, Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA for sponsoring the OC World Record Stage event," says Tequila Huang, Corporate Vice President and Director of R&D, G.SKILL International. "With their latest products and G.SKILL DDR4 memory, we will be able to demonstrate the advanced performance of the latest computing technology."
3rd Annual OC World Cup 2016 - 10K Cash Prize For the Champion
G.SKILL OC World Cup, now in its third consecutive year, offers the highest single cash prize in overclocking competition history and is one of the most celebrated annual overclocking competitions. The 6 contenders advancing from the online qualifier organized on HWBOT.org includes Dancop, Alex@ro, Hazzan, Splave, Wizerty, and Lucky_n00b, who will be showing off their legendary LN2 overclocking skills on a live stage and compete for a chance to win the title of OC World Cup 2016 Champion. On the fourth day, the top two overclockers from the live qualifier stage will duel head-to-head in the grand final stage on June 3rd, where the ultimate champion will walk away with the enormous cash prize of $10,000 USD.
Ultimate Prize Packages:
Champion: $10,000 USD + Kingpin Cooling Dragon F1 Dark CPU Pot
2nd: $2,500 USD + Trident Z DDR4 4000MHz 16GB (8GBx2)
3rd: $1,500 USD + Trident Z DDR4 4000MHz 16GB (8GBx2)
4th: $1,200 USD
5th: $1,000 USD
OC World Cup 2016 Schedule
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series