Tenda Technology Inc. a subsidiary of Shenzhen Tenda, announces the F3, a slim, low-profile 300Mbps router that sets up easily for a perfect, economical home wireless solution. The F3 uses a high-end Broadcom networking chip for outstanding, consistent networking performance. This advanced chip makes for a more reliable connection while streaming HD videos, uploading large files, video conferencing, or any of the myriad high-bandwidth demands on today's routers.
Sick of Wi-Fi dead zones? Three external high-gain omnidirectional antennas give the F3 network coverage up to 200 square meters, keeping the many mobile devices, computers, and home media players connected in every corner of the house. The F3 employs IP-based control settings allowing users to allot specific bandwidth allowances for different computers and tasks. These settings can prevent non-critical applications from diluting precious bandwidth when under high demand, ensuring the best use of networking resources in a home network.
Easy Setup and Configuration
Tenda's user interface is clean, minimal, and intuitive - tech-savvy enthusiasts and first-time router user's alike will appreciate the F3's streamlined 30-second setup time. Once installed, adjusting settings in the control panel is simple and straightforward.
Available now, the F3 is priced at US $24.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit