Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-M25 chassis. This small form factor (SFF) chassis offers ample storage options and a hot-swap HDD cage for advanced storage applications.
The PC-M25 includes a hot-swap HDD rack where users can conveniently install and remove up to five 3.5" drives with rubber suspension and without needing tools. The bottom HDD tray can mount an additional three 2.5" or two 3.5" drives. This makes a total of as many as seven 3.5" hard drives for advanced RAID storage applications.
The PC-M25 has space enough to fit mammoth VGA cards up to 410mm in length and ATX PSUs up to 230mm long. Unlike its little brother the PC-Q25, it can be installed with Mini-ITX as well as microATX motherboards, with four expansion slots for more elaborate builds. Users can install CPU coolers up to 80mm in height.
The PC-M25 employs a simple cooling design while maintaining great performance. Using a high-airflow, low-RPM 140mm fan, it intakes fresh air through two vents on both side panels, through the HDD cage, and exhausts through a 120mm fan at the back of the top panel. A removable dust filter is positioned on the bottom of the case under the removable HDD tray.
Lian Li is famed for its quality of construction and minimal design, exemplified by the PC-M25. Everything from the power button to the case stands are cut from quality aluminum; it's a solid, lightweight chassis weighing only 8.24 pounds.
The PC-M25 will be available in mid-February for $169.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series