Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-M25 chassis. This small form factor (SFF) chassis offers ample storage options and a hot-swap HDD cage for advanced storage applications.
The PC-M25 includes a hot-swap HDD rack where users can conveniently install and remove up to five 3.5" drives with rubber suspension and without needing tools. The bottom HDD tray can mount an additional three 2.5" or two 3.5" drives. This makes a total of as many as seven 3.5" hard drives for advanced RAID storage applications.
The PC-M25 has space enough to fit mammoth VGA cards up to 410mm in length and ATX PSUs up to 230mm long. Unlike its little brother the PC-Q25, it can be installed with Mini-ITX as well as microATX motherboards, with four expansion slots for more elaborate builds. Users can install CPU coolers up to 80mm in height.
The PC-M25 employs a simple cooling design while maintaining great performance. Using a high-airflow, low-RPM 140mm fan, it intakes fresh air through two vents on both side panels, through the HDD cage, and exhausts through a 120mm fan at the back of the top panel. A removable dust filter is positioned on the bottom of the case under the removable HDD tray.
Lian Li is famed for its quality of construction and minimal design, exemplified by the PC-M25. Everything from the power button to the case stands are cut from quality aluminum; it's a solid, lightweight chassis weighing only 8.24 pounds.
The PC-M25 will be available in mid-February for $169.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard