Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-M25 chassis. This small form factor (SFF) chassis offers ample storage options and a hot-swap HDD cage for advanced storage applications.
The PC-M25 includes a hot-swap HDD rack where users can conveniently install and remove up to five 3.5" drives with rubber suspension and without needing tools. The bottom HDD tray can mount an additional three 2.5" or two 3.5" drives. This makes a total of as many as seven 3.5" hard drives for advanced RAID storage applications.
The PC-M25 has space enough to fit mammoth VGA cards up to 410mm in length and ATX PSUs up to 230mm long. Unlike its little brother the PC-Q25, it can be installed with Mini-ITX as well as microATX motherboards, with four expansion slots for more elaborate builds. Users can install CPU coolers up to 80mm in height.
The PC-M25 employs a simple cooling design while maintaining great performance. Using a high-airflow, low-RPM 140mm fan, it intakes fresh air through two vents on both side panels, through the HDD cage, and exhausts through a 120mm fan at the back of the top panel. A removable dust filter is positioned on the bottom of the case under the removable HDD tray.
Lian Li is famed for its quality of construction and minimal design, exemplified by the PC-M25. Everything from the power button to the case stands are cut from quality aluminum; it's a solid, lightweight chassis weighing only 8.24 pounds.
The PC-M25 will be available in mid-February for $169.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit