Toshiba Corporation's Semiconductor & Storage Products Company today announced the availability of a new very read-intensive, enterprise SAS solid state drive (SSD) - the PX04SL series. The PX04SL series is optimized for read-intensive application workloads such as data warehousing, web servers, media streaming and video on demand (VOD). Sample shipments start today.
The PX04SL can offer the most cost-effective solutions in Toshiba's PX04S generation of SAS interface enterprise SSDs. Available in 2TB and 4TB capacities, the PX04SL enables organizations to minimize total cost of ownership (TCO) without sacrificing performance. With sustained random read performance of 270K IOPS, the PX04SL helps read-intensive application workloads achieve superior results. To combat bottlenecks, this SAS SSD provides high-density storage for efficient data throughput to deliver high performance, reliability and endurance for maximum application scalability.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- Ethereum dips to just $455, after highs of $1360 in January
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit