Enermax is pleased to announce, for the first time at the 2016 CES, that ENERMAX is making a giant leap forward for the future fan product specification, the patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) design. The concept of DFR design is to greatly reduce the dust of the internal PC system or the fan blade. The revolutionary DFR function allows the fan to spin in reverse action at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resume to the normal operation. In conjunction with ENERMAX's patented DFR and Twister Bearing Technology for easy blade removal, the new D.F. Fan series offers a total solution for self-cleaning: prolong the product lifetime and extend the intervals for fan and system cleaning maintenance.
Based on our successful TwisterPressure series with incredible static pressure of 3.845mm-H2O; the new DFR embedded D.F.PRESSSURE not maintain this industry-leading performance, but with brand new APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) PWM side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. This is truly an ultimate DIY fan choice for all types of PC chassis, CPU coolers and other indoor applications.
D.F.VEGAS - light up the party
The brand new D.F.VEGAS also adapted with the innovative DFR and Twister Bearing patents for an unsurpassed self-cleaning solution. The D.F.VEGAS can displays amazing 3 different lighting effects: sparkle, all on and flash with ENERMAX's patented Circular Type LED (x12 LED diodes). Shift Speed Control is also a standard feature, with up-to-date side control configuration for maximum user safety and usability. D.F.VEGAS is one of the best ideal fans to match and to show off your gaming DIY system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit