Thermaltake Gaming: Tt eSPORTS, the energetic and powerful challenger unveils a new series to its famous DASHER family, the DASHER MINI SLIM, DASHER MEDIUM and DASHER EXTENDED gaming mouse pads. The 3 different sized DASHER mouse pads give gamers an enhanced design for your mouse and different sizes to accommodate both low sensitivity and high sensitivity players. The new DASHER Series is now available at TtBUY USA (store.thermaltakeusa.com). Further information from Thermaltake at CES 2016 is available on our dedicated CES 2016 website: http://ces2016.thermaltake.com
The Right Sizes and Improved Design for Better Movement
The 250mm sized DASHER MINI SLIM allows for easy storage and maximum portability. With the DASHER MEDIUM, it offers a 360mm and 4mm thickness of standard space that is user friendly, providing the comfort for long gaming sessions. Lastly, the superior DASHER EXTENDED offers a bigger space for you to move your mouse. The smooth 900mm wide and 4mm thick s mouse pad is big enough for large gaming keyboards, with plenty room left over for your gaming mouse. The right choice for the gamer that needs more space for intense games. In addition, these mouse pads have been created with a solid sewing edge that ensures long-term durability, prevention of peeling and warping. forgamers to move their mouse more smoothly and with greater consistency!
Semi-Coarse Textured Weave with Stunning Speed Control
The new DASHER series mouse pads come with a smooth surface designed to allow you almost effortless mouse movement, delivering excellent glide characteristics that offer total tracking responsiveness for consistently reliable in-game control! Tt eSPORTS's Speed-type mouse pads are incredibly smooth and flat. It allows gamers to have precise movements with comfortable feeling (FPS & RTS & MMORPG Games). Furthermore, these speed-type mouse pads best suit gamers who need to hit targets faster and more efficiently!
Anti-Slip Rubber Base
A special non slip rubber base ensures that the new DASHER series mouse pads will never slip as you game, even in the most intense of battles. Play with confidence and never worry about mouse pad lift-off or slipping again - even on glass desks!
The new DASHER series specifications:
- Added side stitches around the edge of the mouse pad to ensure long-term durability, by being more resistant to fraying or pealing.
- Accurate + Precise: Optimized for both laser and optical gaming mice
- Zero slip: Anti-slip rubber base helps it stays securely in place
- Small: 250mm x 210mm x 2mm surface area
- Medium: 360mm x 300mm x 4mm surface area
- Extended: 900mm x 400mm x 4mm surface area
Suggested price of the new DASHER Series :
DASHER Mini Slim: US$6.99
DASHER Medium: US$16.99
DASHER Extended: US$34.99
The new DASHER Series is now available at TtBUY USA :
DASHER MINI SLIM https://store.thermaltakeusa.com/inside03.php?s=2&k=8&a=2329
DASHER EXTENDED https://store.thermaltakeusa.com/inside03.php?s=2&k=8&a=2331
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit