SilverStone's CA02 is a package of various screws often used by computer builders. In addition to five precision machined computer screw types, the pack also includes washers and cable ties for preventing screw scratches and cable management.
- Compartmentalized case for separating screw and parts type
- Includes thumb screws for motherboard standoff, side panel, and power supply
- Includes standard case screws and self-tapping fan screws
- Includes small screws for 2.5" and optical drive mounting
- Includes scratch preventing washers and cable ties
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 11,5 EUR
Goods will be available on Jan. 12.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard