SilverStone's CA02 is a package of various screws often used by computer builders. In addition to five precision machined computer screw types, the pack also includes washers and cable ties for preventing screw scratches and cable management.
- Compartmentalized case for separating screw and parts type
- Includes thumb screws for motherboard standoff, side panel, and power supply
- Includes standard case screws and self-tapping fan screws
- Includes small screws for 2.5" and optical drive mounting
- Includes scratch preventing washers and cable ties
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 11,5 EUR
Goods will be available on Jan. 12.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard