SilverStone's CA02 is a package of various screws often used by computer builders. In addition to five precision machined computer screw types, the pack also includes washers and cable ties for preventing screw scratches and cable management.
- Compartmentalized case for separating screw and parts type
- Includes thumb screws for motherboard standoff, side panel, and power supply
- Includes standard case screws and self-tapping fan screws
- Includes small screws for 2.5" and optical drive mounting
- Includes scratch preventing washers and cable ties
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 11,5 EUR
Goods will be available on Jan. 12.
Latest News Posts
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Switch, motion control support
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases