Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") (NYSE MKT/TSX: MCZ), a global provider of innovative interactive entertainment products, announced today that it has joined the Designed for Samsung (DFS) program. As the first company to offer traditional video game controller hardware for the Designed for Samsung program, Mad Catz will be introducing a range of mobile gaming products from its award-winning GameSmart portfolio, optimized for Samsung smartphones and tablets.
With a wide variety of innovative controllers and gamepads, Mad Catz will provide Samsung Mobile consumers the opportunity to enhance their gaming and multi-media experiences with features and functionality that take full advantage of their Samsung smartphone or tablet, as well as other BluetoothÃƒ,Ã,Â® enabled connected devices and PCs. Each certified product will also feature the 'Designed for Samsung Mobile' logo on packaging, communicating seamless compatibility with Samsung smartphones and tablets.
"We're excited to join the Designed for Samsung Program and provide Samsung Mobile customers with a range of high-quality mobile gaming products designed to enhance their mobile experience," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "Our GameSmart line of mobile gaming controllers and accessories continue to lead the industry in product innovation and through our participation in the DFS program, gamers can be assured of getting the ideal gaming product for their Samsung smartphone or tablet."
All participating Mad Catz DFS program products will be available to purchase through the Mad Catz Online Store (store.madcatz.com) as well as from other leading retailers. For more information, please visit: http://madcatz.com/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit