Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") (NYSE MKT/TSX: MCZ), a global provider of innovative interactive entertainment products, announced today that it has joined the Designed for Samsung (DFS) program. As the first company to offer traditional video game controller hardware for the Designed for Samsung program, Mad Catz will be introducing a range of mobile gaming products from its award-winning GameSmart portfolio, optimized for Samsung smartphones and tablets.
With a wide variety of innovative controllers and gamepads, Mad Catz will provide Samsung Mobile consumers the opportunity to enhance their gaming and multi-media experiences with features and functionality that take full advantage of their Samsung smartphone or tablet, as well as other BluetoothÃƒ,Ã,Â® enabled connected devices and PCs. Each certified product will also feature the 'Designed for Samsung Mobile' logo on packaging, communicating seamless compatibility with Samsung smartphones and tablets.
"We're excited to join the Designed for Samsung Program and provide Samsung Mobile customers with a range of high-quality mobile gaming products designed to enhance their mobile experience," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "Our GameSmart line of mobile gaming controllers and accessories continue to lead the industry in product innovation and through our participation in the DFS program, gamers can be assured of getting the ideal gaming product for their Samsung smartphone or tablet."
All participating Mad Catz DFS program products will be available to purchase through the Mad Catz Online Store (store.madcatz.com) as well as from other leading retailers. For more information, please visit: http://madcatz.com/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz