Thermaltake, for 17 years has held its place as the market leader in cooling technology, and continuously launched outstanding cooling products like the Pacific RL120 and Pacific RL140 D5 which was released in August. Today, Thermaltake has unveiled a spread of highly engineered DIY liquid cooling solution at CES 2016, the Pacific R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit. In the hardcore spirit of developing the ultimate custom PC water cooling configuration, Thermaltake has launched the new Pacific R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit, composed of one CPU water block, one D5 pump and reservoir, one 360mm slim radiator, six compression fittings (chrome), three Riing 12 LED Blue radiator fans, one tube, a blue coolant, and other accessories. The Pacific R360 D5water cooling kit provides multiple LCS components for users to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
The Pacific R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit is now available at TT Premium (http://ttpremium.com/) and Germany (Alternate). Further information from Thermaltake at CES 2016 is available on our dedicated CES 2016 website: http://ces2016.thermaltake.com
Exclusively "Tt LCS Certified"
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to products that pass the design and rigorous hardcore enthusiast standards that only the world's best LCS chassis are held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can clearly convey to power users and enthusiasts which chassis are built and tested to be best compatible under extreme liquid cooling configurations. This ensures you get the best performance, compatibility and features.
Pacific R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit Content as Follow:
- Pacific W1 CPU Water Block
- Pacific PR22-D5 Reservoir/Pump Combo
- Pacific R360 Radiator
- Pacific 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD Compression Fittings (Chrome)
- Riing 12 LED Blue Radiator Fan
- V-Tubler 4T
- Coolant1000 Blue
Besides the Pacific R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit, Thermaltake provides various options - Pacific RL360 D5, Pacific RL120, Pacific RL140 D5, and Pacific RL240 Water Cooling Kit - for enthusiasts to choose from. Together, these provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability, and styling to DIY enthusiasts.
For more details of Thermaltake Pacific R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit please visit:
Pacific R360 D5 Water Cooling Kit is available here:
- TT Premium
- Germany - Alternate
Pacific RL360 D5 Water Cooling Kit is available here:
- TT Premium
- Germany - Alternate
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit