The Award Winning EVGA HYBRID line is now available on GeForce GTX 970. The EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING is an "all-in-one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play!
Of course, the GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING is also powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features. Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing.
- Built on Maxwell - The EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming.
- Hydro Performance without the Hassle - All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Sleek Looks - Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper Base - Designed for the GTX 970 and provides maximum heat transfer.
- Virtually Silent Operation - Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- Built in Radiator and Fan - Helps dissipate the heat by keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Cooling for VRM and Memory - VRM and Memory cooling solution separated from GPU, allowing for lowest GPU temperatures, and efficient VRM and Memory cooling.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit