Following the completion of the sale of HERE to a consortium of leading automotive companies, Sean Fernback is no longer a member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team, effective December 5, 2015. The current members of the Nokia Group Leadership Team are: Rajeev Suri, President and Chief Executive Officer; Timo Ihamuotila, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Samih Elhage, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Operating Officer of Nokia Networks; and Ramzi Haidamus, President, Nokia Technologies.
As announced on October 7, Nokia intends to implement changes to its leadership and organizational structure after and subject to the successful closing of the public exchange offer for Alcatel-Lucent securities. The planned transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit