Following the completion of the sale of HERE to a consortium of leading automotive companies, Sean Fernback is no longer a member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team, effective December 5, 2015. The current members of the Nokia Group Leadership Team are: Rajeev Suri, President and Chief Executive Officer; Timo Ihamuotila, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Samih Elhage, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Operating Officer of Nokia Networks; and Ramzi Haidamus, President, Nokia Technologies.
As announced on October 7, Nokia intends to implement changes to its leadership and organizational structure after and subject to the successful closing of the public exchange offer for Alcatel-Lucent securities. The planned transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- Ninja Theory may be making live service game
- Diablo 4 probably won't be revealed at BlizzCon 2018
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam