ASUS today announced that it has been independently verified as the most-reliable motherboard brand based on analysis of return rates conducted by LDLC subsidiary Hardware.fr. According to the latest report by Hardware.fr, owners of ASUS motherboards requested to return their products in just 1.89% of cases - the lowest overall return rate in the industry. ASUS is also the only motherboard brand to achieve a reliability rate of below 2% returns, adding to the cachet - and providing reassurance for ASUS customers.
With continuously improving the product reliability, ASUS remains the lowest-return-rate brand for the whole 2015. The full Hardware.fr report and breakdown of the return rates is available here. ASUS has been the world's leading motherboard brand for over 10 consecutive years. ASUS is also the BEST motherboard brand, with products built on four core pillars - Best-selling, Easy to use, Stability and Trusted.
"We are immensely proud of the latest Hardware.fr reliability report. The achievement is a result of our dedication to perfection and tireless efforts, leading to the development of advanced such as 5X Protection II," said Joe Hsieh, ASUS Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Motherboard and Desktop System Business Unit. "We strive always to deliver the best motherboard defenses by combining the finest components, thoughtful circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability all-round protection - resulting in exceptional motherboard reliability"
ASUS motherboards are also tested extensively for extreme reliability and safety - with total validation time amounting to over 7000 hours. Trials include temperature and humidity, burn-in, power cycling and consumption, socket insertion and thermal-shock testing, plus exposure to salt and spray tests to ensure the corrosion-resistance of materials and surface coatings, and an up to 24-hour aging test to ensure trouble-free operation every day. Every ASUS motherboard also undergoes an extensive certification program focused on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, giving users to have endurance in the freedom to build and upgrade without frustration.
Hardware.fr is part of LDLC, the largest seller of computer components in France. Every six months, Hardware.fr compiles LDLC's return merchandise authorization (RMA) statistics, and publishes the results - providing an independent assessment of reliability levels among the world's leading technology-hardware brands.
For this period, the RMA rates relate to models sold between October 1st, 2014 and April 1st, 2015, for returns created before October 2015. The statistic banded on brand draw on a minimum sample rate of 500 sold products, while a minimum sample rate of 100 is applied to statistics by model.
Latest News Posts
- 25-years of DOOM celebrated with DOOM update for Switch
- Peter Jackson could help Amazon's Lord Of The Rings TV show
- Stardew Valley on Switch receives Multiplayer Update Dec 12
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director discusses 3rd-party characters
- Smash Bros. UItimate is fastest-selling Switch game so far
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019
- Rules of Survival Ultra: A Revolutionary Version with Day/Night Cycle, Changing Weather and Enhanced Game Models
- Brutal Classic-Style FPS SUFFER is out now on Steam!
- The hottest Steam games arrive in Fanatical's Winter Sale
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG Spreads Conspiracy Theories on Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam on Jan. 17, 2019