With the overwhelming response from the community, users have requested for a solution to the Enthoo Mini XL's dual system configuration setup. Today, Phanteks announces the release of the Enthoo Mini XL Dual System. The Mini XL Dual System will have Phanteks Power Splitter and the Mini-ITX upgrade kit pre -installed. With Enthoo Mini XL Dual System, users can run two fully functional system independently of one another. The Mini XL Dual System provides users to have the option of having a high powered gaming system and workstation or Gaming system and streaming system all-in-one case.
The Mini XL Dual System, a compact and power structure with sandblasted aluminum faceplates with matte finish. The Mini XL has a stealthy interior design with hidden PSU and HDD's. It also comes with two separate front I/O for the dual systems and a light system with multi-color control (10 colors). The Mini XL Dual System will feature dual removable hard drive cages, 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets, fully equipped dust filters, mod friendly structure, and Phanteks' cable binders for easy cable management.
The Mini XL Dual System comes with a convenient pump bracket, PWM control hub, and a radiator bracket. The case is equipped with 3x Premium Phanteks' fans for optimal airflow to the CPU and GPU. Also, the power supply's location will be isolated from the other components.
The Mini XL Dual System will allow two sytems to run independent of one another. The Dual System will include the pre-installed ITX upgrade kit and Power Splitter. With the Power Splitter, two motherboards can now be power up using only one power supply. The ITX upgrade kit will also be pre-mounted and ready for your dual system configuration.
Available from December 2015, the Enthoo Mini XL Dual System Chassis is expected to be priced at 209.90€ or £159.99 (including taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard