With the overwhelming response from the community, users have requested for a solution to the Enthoo Mini XL's dual system configuration setup. Today, Phanteks announces the release of the Enthoo Mini XL Dual System. The Mini XL Dual System will have Phanteks Power Splitter and the Mini-ITX upgrade kit pre -installed. With Enthoo Mini XL Dual System, users can run two fully functional system independently of one another. The Mini XL Dual System provides users to have the option of having a high powered gaming system and workstation or Gaming system and streaming system all-in-one case.
The Mini XL Dual System, a compact and power structure with sandblasted aluminum faceplates with matte finish. The Mini XL has a stealthy interior design with hidden PSU and HDD's. It also comes with two separate front I/O for the dual systems and a light system with multi-color control (10 colors). The Mini XL Dual System will feature dual removable hard drive cages, 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets, fully equipped dust filters, mod friendly structure, and Phanteks' cable binders for easy cable management.
The Mini XL Dual System comes with a convenient pump bracket, PWM control hub, and a radiator bracket. The case is equipped with 3x Premium Phanteks' fans for optimal airflow to the CPU and GPU. Also, the power supply's location will be isolated from the other components.
The Mini XL Dual System will allow two sytems to run independent of one another. The Dual System will include the pre-installed ITX upgrade kit and Power Splitter. With the Power Splitter, two motherboards can now be power up using only one power supply. The ITX upgrade kit will also be pre-mounted and ready for your dual system configuration.
Available from December 2015, the Enthoo Mini XL Dual System Chassis is expected to be priced at 209.90€ or £159.99 (including taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard