Apacer, one of the world leaders in memory and SSD products unveils its latest gaming DDR4 memory module, PANTHER, specially produced for support of next generation Intel' Skylake platform. The design of the PANTHER gaming DDR4 with aesthetic design on heat spreader and meticulously screened ICs indeed stands out from the rest of DDR4 memory offerings. Backed by the world's best technology in industrial memory module and storage, PANTHER DDR4 gives users much more than they expect in terms of functionality and stability, providing a budget-friendly gaming memory module.
PANTHER DDR4 is shipping single-module package and it comes in 4GB or 8GB capacity. The three available clock frequencies are 2133/2400/2666MHz with tight 15-15-15-36, 16-16-16-36 timings. It supports XMP 2.0 profiles for simple and easy overclocking with 2400MHz and the frequencies above. The operating low voltage of 1.2V greatly helps reduce power consumption, making the best out of it. PANTHER DDR4 guarantees fast speed as well as extreme stability on a high system load during long gaming session which allows gamers to perform the highest efficiency and to experience the most enjoyable game play. The most important of all, Apacer employs high quality and high-end ICs for PANTHER gaming DDR4, therefore users truly get more than they pay for.
Distinguished and Sophisticated Heat Spreader Design
Comparing with other gaming memory products of some other leading memory module brands, PANTHER DDR4 is something else. Apacer adopts advanced heat spreader with unique and groundbreaking design instead of just laying a label sticker on. Utilizing sophisticated technique of finish blanking, there is an outstanding appearance of black panther debossing with mirror-like finish and the word "PANTHER" embossing. On the top of the heat spreader comes with dual color construction, gold and silver, demonstrating exquisite workmanship. Right next to panther's head, there is a HP(Health Point) design which perfectly goes with the game mode. On the bottom serrated element is integrated into the heat spreader that presents fighting skill from military and the power from weaponry.
PANTHER DDR4 offers users a stunning experience of playing all kinds of games. More importantly, in the past the overall experience of gaming DDR has stagnated, and until now the compellingly powerful PANTHER redefines gaming memory module. Speedy, stable, and heavy-duty with high quality materials as well as multi-level design, PANTHER DDR4 is showing off at a whole new scale.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit