LG Electronics (LG) will begin rollout of LG Ray1 to key global 3G markets, starting with the CIS region this week followed by Latin America. LG Ray features a stunning metallic design and comes loaded with best-in-class features such as an expansive 5.5-inch HD display and an 8MP front camera, features unavailable in competing devices.
With its impressively large display powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor, LG Ray enables users to enjoy multimedia content seamlessly. Thanks to LG's superior optical technology, this device captures impressive images with its 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera unmatched by other smartphones in its category. Gesture Shot, LG's exclusive UX inherited from its G Series, delivers an easier way to take selfies and LG Ray also features a removable battery with a capacity of 3,000mAh for longer usage time between charges.
"Customers in 3G markets continue to be a priority for LG so we will continue to develop new products with these consumers in mind," said Juno Cho, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. "No matter the country or the device, every LG customers will receive a unique user experience with a balance of design, performance and value."
Details such as price and availability will be announced locally at the time of launch.
Key Specifications (2):
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720, 267ppi)
- Chipset: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 8MP
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 16GB eMMC / MicroSD
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Size: 152.5 x 76.4 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.0 / USB 2.0
- Colors3: Silver / Gold / Titan Black
- Other: Single SIM / Dual SIM
(1) LG Zone in Latin America.
(2) Specifications may vary depending on the market.
(3) Gold and Titan Black to be available in January 2016.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions