LG Electronics (LG) will begin rollout of LG Ray1 to key global 3G markets, starting with the CIS region this week followed by Latin America. LG Ray features a stunning metallic design and comes loaded with best-in-class features such as an expansive 5.5-inch HD display and an 8MP front camera, features unavailable in competing devices.
With its impressively large display powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor, LG Ray enables users to enjoy multimedia content seamlessly. Thanks to LG's superior optical technology, this device captures impressive images with its 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera unmatched by other smartphones in its category. Gesture Shot, LG's exclusive UX inherited from its G Series, delivers an easier way to take selfies and LG Ray also features a removable battery with a capacity of 3,000mAh for longer usage time between charges.
"Customers in 3G markets continue to be a priority for LG so we will continue to develop new products with these consumers in mind," said Juno Cho, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. "No matter the country or the device, every LG customers will receive a unique user experience with a balance of design, performance and value."
Details such as price and availability will be announced locally at the time of launch.
Key Specifications (2):
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720, 267ppi)
- Chipset: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 8MP
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 16GB eMMC / MicroSD
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Size: 152.5 x 76.4 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.0 / USB 2.0
- Colors3: Silver / Gold / Titan Black
- Other: Single SIM / Dual SIM
(1) LG Zone in Latin America.
(2) Specifications may vary depending on the market.
(3) Gold and Titan Black to be available in January 2016.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes