Phanteks' PH-PWSPR_1P2M with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology is a power splitter that will eliminate the need to use two power supplies for dual system configuration. With the Phanteks' Power Splitter, users will be able to run two fully functional systems with only one power supply. Now you can have two individual system in one case independently of one another. The Power Splitter is cost efficient and doesn't take up valuable space thanks to its small footprint.
Using the Power Splitter, a dual system configuration can operate independently of one another. Powering ON/OFF on one system will not affect the other and vice versa. As long as one system is running the power supply will be fully operational until both systems are off.
Anti-noise in-rush protection circuit
Helps to protect and stabilize the voltage signal level and also enables the power supply 's various protection to prevent damage caused by inrush current surges.
Full compatibility with motherboards
The Power Splitter protects and controls the 12V/5V/3.3V/+5VSB circuit to the motherboard to ensure full compatibility to mITX, uATX, ATX and E-ATX motherboards. The Power Splitter features a unique soft start circuit that limits the inrush current that improves stability and reduces transient voltage drops.
Universal Mount + Drop-N-Lock
The Power Splitter comes with a Hook and Loop sticker that allows installation in universal case products. The Power splitter is also equipped with a Drop-N-Lock mounting system, which makes installation even more convenient for Phanteks' compatible cases.
24-Pin / 8-Pin (/ 4-Pin) Extension cables are required for connecting the power splitter to motherboards. The power splitter is compatible with all standard extension cables on the market. However, we recommend to use Phanteks' *extension cables which are designed with extended length (500mm) for better cable management.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit