QPAD's DX-20, the company's latest mouse, breaks new ground in more ways than one. The DX-20 is the first new mouse shape from QPAD in seven years. Equally important, it's an multi-surface mouse, meaning you can use it on more surfaces than any previous optical gaming mouse.
1:1 mouse movement
With an improved design inspired by the legendary Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1, the new DX-20's sensor features game-critical zero-mouse acceleration, precisely matching 1:1 movement between your mouse and the movement on the screen. This gives gamers the confidence that they have the most up-to-date gaming tool available on the market. The feeling of movement that the new sensor in the DX-20 provides gamers is awesome - shades of the legendary Intellimouse family.
The new ambidextrous shape works for both left and right-handed players, and the ergonomic advantages apply in either case. The mouse sits comfortably in your hand and the grip is perfectly balanced and works for either palm or claw-grip.
One of the coolest things about the new DX-20 is the bottom plated RGB LED, which features a strip of LED circumnavigating the mouse and allows visibility of the cursor during low-light gaming sessions. In addition to the LED bottom strip, the logo and the scroll-wheel are also lit by LED.
And true to the QPAD tradition, what lies beneath the exterior razzle-dazzle of the LEDs is a solid, well-tuned mouse with a balanced and professional feel.
Like QPAD's other line up, the DX-20 features an advanced ARM processor, QPAD Glidz mouse feet's, intuitive software for advanced settings, seven programmable buttons for profiles, sensitivity, shortcuts, keys and macro recordings.
QPAD also includes support for gamers who like to play on different computers. As such, it supports Plug & Play for easy installation. No drivers are needed and it carries a 128kb on-board memory that will store your personal profile settings. No need to fiddle around once you're plugged into another computer.
Few optical products can match the DX-20's ability to work on so many surfaces. So if you're gaming from an unfamiliar mouse pad or on no mouse pad at all, you won't be disadvantaged. In fact, with the DX-20, you can hit the ground running!
Availability: November 26 at Dreamhack
Recommended selling price: 69 Eur
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz