QPAD's DX-20, the company's latest mouse, breaks new ground in more ways than one. The DX-20 is the first new mouse shape from QPAD in seven years. Equally important, it's an multi-surface mouse, meaning you can use it on more surfaces than any previous optical gaming mouse.
1:1 mouse movement
With an improved design inspired by the legendary Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1, the new DX-20's sensor features game-critical zero-mouse acceleration, precisely matching 1:1 movement between your mouse and the movement on the screen. This gives gamers the confidence that they have the most up-to-date gaming tool available on the market. The feeling of movement that the new sensor in the DX-20 provides gamers is awesome - shades of the legendary Intellimouse family.
The new ambidextrous shape works for both left and right-handed players, and the ergonomic advantages apply in either case. The mouse sits comfortably in your hand and the grip is perfectly balanced and works for either palm or claw-grip.
One of the coolest things about the new DX-20 is the bottom plated RGB LED, which features a strip of LED circumnavigating the mouse and allows visibility of the cursor during low-light gaming sessions. In addition to the LED bottom strip, the logo and the scroll-wheel are also lit by LED.
And true to the QPAD tradition, what lies beneath the exterior razzle-dazzle of the LEDs is a solid, well-tuned mouse with a balanced and professional feel.
Like QPAD's other line up, the DX-20 features an advanced ARM processor, QPAD Glidz mouse feet's, intuitive software for advanced settings, seven programmable buttons for profiles, sensitivity, shortcuts, keys and macro recordings.
QPAD also includes support for gamers who like to play on different computers. As such, it supports Plug & Play for easy installation. No drivers are needed and it carries a 128kb on-board memory that will store your personal profile settings. No need to fiddle around once you're plugged into another computer.
Few optical products can match the DX-20's ability to work on so many surfaces. So if you're gaming from an unfamiliar mouse pad or on no mouse pad at all, you won't be disadvantaged. In fact, with the DX-20, you can hit the ground running!
Availability: November 26 at Dreamhack
Recommended selling price: 69 Eur
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit