G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to announce a series of ultra high performance DDR4 kits based on 8GB modules, from 3600MHz CL16 32GB (4x8GB) all the way up to the extreme speed of 4133MHz 16GB (2x8GB), featuring ultra-high quality Samsung ICs.
Seeing the growing demand for high capacity memory kit, G.SKILL continually dedicated itself to develop faster memory speed with 8GB DDR4 modules. And all the hard work has finally paid off. Now enthusiasts can experience faster transfer memory speed without compromising capacity. These new high speed DDR4 8GB module-based memory kits will join G.SKILL's latest extreme performance Trident Z family and come with the latest XMP 2.0 overclocking profiles, allowing simple overclocking on compatible systems.
Designed for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors & Z170 Platforms
These new high capacity DDR4 kits are designed for the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Z170 chipset platforms with the latest XMP 2.0 profile. The DDR4 4133MHz 16GB (2x8GB) kit has been validated with Intel Core i7-6700K CPU and ASRock Z170 OC Formula motherboard. A stress-testing screenshot of the memory kit can be found below.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit