Japanese cooling expert Scythe announces the availability of it's new Fuma Twin-Tower CPU-Cooler. The new model combines a compact Twin-Tower design with total height of mere 149 millimeters and impressive cooling performance. The compact tower-design allows the Scythe Fuma to easily fit into most on-market PC chassis, making it a great choice for both enthusiast and gaming systems. Fuma is supplied with two Scythe Slip Stream 120-mm PWM fans and another fan clip set for a third fan.
Scythe Engineers successfully created a compact but powerful Twin-Tower heat sink with a total height of 149 millimetres. The new Fuma utilizes 6 high-quality-copper-heat pipes with 6-millimeter diameter. Scythe has soldered the heat pipes to the solid copper-baseplate and the small cooler-block, to increase contact area and maximize the heat-transfer. Both copper-heat pipes and copper-base-plate have been nickel-plated in a final step.
In order to offer great performance at low noise levels, two Slip Stream 120 mm fans with PWM-support are delivered with Scythe Fuma. The fans are offering a really wide fan speed range from 300 up to 1.400 RPM. Thanks to this wide range, a system using Fuma Twin-Tower CPU Cooler can be tuned to operate really silent or to boost the performance to the maximum, whenever it is required. Users are able to mount a third fan using the supplied third fan clip set, making the Fuma an amazingly versatile CPU cooler. In spite of being a Twin-Tower heat sink attached with two fans, Scythe Fuma is reaching a total weight of only 920 Grams.
New Fuma utilizes the approved back-plate based Hyper Precision Mounting System (H.P.M.S) for firm mounting and easy installation process. The socket compatibility list features AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2 and FM2+ from AMD as well as sockets LGA775, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA2011 and 2011(-v3) from Intel. Scythe supplies the Fuma with all required mounting clips, one wrench, three sets of fan clips, one Y-fan-adapter as well as thermal grease and a manual.
Scythe Fuma (Model No. SCFM-1000) CPU Cooler is available as of today. Suggested retail price is set at 39,00 EUR (excl. Taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard