ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of Mini PCs, introduces a more capable and more energy efficient ZBOX Mini PC with Intel Braswell processors.
ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs are getting more capable, adding more value than ever before. Both ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano are powered by an Intel Braswell quad-core processor utilizing a 14 nanometer low-power process with tri-gate transistors, vastly improving energy efficiency without compromising computing power. ZOTAC is also introducing a USB 3.0 Type-C port on the front for hassle free expansion or connectivity on both models.
Connect up to three displays to see more, do more, and be more productive with more screen space with a box a fraction of the size of desktop PCs. With DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA connectivity, the added flexibility with more display compatibility adds a wider window of uses.
The ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano are also available in PLUS versions, pre-installed with 4GB memory and a 120GB SSD for nimble OS and application load times. As is tradition with ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs, they are easily upgradable with tool-less access to SO-DIMM memory slots and 2.5" HDD/SSD bay for further customization.
The ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano also come with Windows 10 Home models for quick access to your daily dose of computing without hardware hassle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit