Nintendo just got finished with its September Direct and there was one title announced that is worth highlighting, as it seems to have created a mixed response among gamers.
Introducing Nintendo's newest battle royale title, a re-release of the classic racing title F-Zero, but in the form of complete chaos. Nintendo announced F-Zero 99, it's newest game in the series in nearly 20 years, and from the reveal trailer it can be gathered that players are going to have a hard time making it all the way to first place as games contain 99 racers per track.
The newest title in the series is based on the very first F-Zero game that was released in 1990 on the SNES, with players having the ability to change vehicle designs, pick up power ups, and even use a skyway that allows for a quick safe skip ahead to a higher position in the race. Nintendo announced during the direct that F-Zero 99 is already out and all users subscribed to Nintendo Switch Online will be able to play for free.
- Read more: NASA's UFO report calls for use of AI to detect unexplainable anomalies
- Read more: 'Alien corpses' revealed at UFO hearings, scientists detail bodies of 'non-human' beings
- Read more: NASA's Webb gets exciting results after scanning atmosphere of potentially habitable exoplanet
- Read more: Elon Musk shows SpaceX has completed 'corrective actions' ahead of Starship's second flight
- Read more: Intel reveals Thunderbolt 5 standard: 240W charging, 540Hz, 120Gbps, 3x 4K displays at 144Hz