You don't see too many PC chassis' being created specifically for MicroATX motherboards, but Thermaltake have decided to make their presence known in this area by releasing the new WingMA to market.
With dimensions of just 306mmX190mmX431mm this is a nice compact little chassis which would make for an excellent tucked away office system or a convenient LAN box. It retains a quality finish with metal grilled front mesh and a 12cm TurboFan for an exhaust. Three 5.25" drive bays and six 3.5" drive bays offer very good expansion given the case's dimensions.
Thermaltake high performance chassis are well-known for their premium quality and design, also have been widely recommended by gamers and media throughout the world. Beginning of year 2008, Thermaltake has created the new WingMA, a Micro-ATX solution pampering users whom has limited space for their chassis.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:07 pm CDT
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Lian Li unveils the PC011D Mini, shrinking the award winning PCO11D
- Thermaltake's latest gaming headset matches color to the local weather
- View 51 from Thermaltake looks like a potential PC011D XL competitor
- No Man's Sky was one of Steam's most-played games four years in a row