Timed for release as CeBIT closes in, BIOSTAR has issued an announcement today supporting the release of their latest Micro-ATX motherboard; the T-Series TA780G M2+.
Based on AMD's 780G / SB700 chipset, this board carries support for AMD's Phenom series of CPUs as well as the Athlon X2/64/FX/Sempron lineup. ATI Hybrid Technology is also one of the motherboard's major highlights.
You can learn more about the TA780G M2+ within this press release.
BIOSTAR Microtech Int'l Corp., a professional manufacturer of motherboards has launched in China TA780G M2+, which is an integrated graphics motherboard with amazing performance. T-Series TA780G M2+ has created unique extra value for both end-users who don't want to buy a discrete graphics card and those who need a discrete graphics card. TA780G M2+ offers a powerful graphics performance, which is about 70% better than current generation models available on the market. On the other hand, TA780G M2+ can also increase the performance of ATI graphics cards by ATI Hybrid Technology.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Incredibly rare 1980's 'Nintendo Play Station'-hybrid prototype found
- NASCAR wants hybrid cars in its races by as soon as 2022
- Rare 'Nintendo PlayStation' hybrid console auctioned off for $500,000?
- Mitsubishi's hybrid buggy prototype could fight Tesla pickup truck