Based on the Intel G31/ICH7 chipset with integrated GMA 3100 graphics support, abit have announced their latest I-G31 motherboard today.
Full details on it including a specifications listing can be found within the official PR here.
Today, abit launches the latest Multimedia Platform motherboard, the I-G31. With the Intel?R G31 chipset, the abit I-G31 supports Intel?R Core 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo & Pentium® Dual-Core processors. With Intel's integrated Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel?R GMA 3100), the abit I-G31 not only offers advanced Clear Video Technology but also supports DirectX 9.0, Shader Model 2.0 and OpenGL 1.4. The abit I-G31 is compatible with next generation 45nm processors allowing for up to 1333FSB.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- AMD's new sTRX4 socket: future-proof, supports 64C/128T on desktop
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- Blizzard bans more Hearthstone players for 'free Hong Kong' signs