Stew over at TechnoVoyance (VIA Tech website) was over at the Game Developers Conference in San Fran last week promoting their latest Chrome 400 graphics architecture from S3 Graphics.
They wanted to "wow" the crowds and to do so they got three large screens, a car racing game called r-Factor and fired up two Chrome 400 graphics cards using MulitChrome, a technology which is similar to Nvidia SLI or ATI Crossfire. Check out the video they uploaded.
We are still waiting for our review samples to arrive but we are super keen to check out two of these babies in MultiChrome mode - is it possible they could give Nvidia's or AMD's mid-range cards a run for their money?
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:03 pm CST
- GDC 2020 may be cancelled as Microsoft, Unity, and Epic skip show
- GDC 2020 will have streamed conferences offered through Twitch
- Sony skips GDC 2020, a move that could impact PlayStation 5 plans
- Facebook pull out of GDC 2020 over coronavirus public health risk
- GDC 2020 has been officially postponed because of coronavirus