Word from Thermaltake has it that they plan to unveil a new family of Eco-Friendly power supplies at CeBIT next week; these dubbed the Toughpower QFan/QFan2 series which will be available in 300W, 350W, 400W, 450W, 500W, 750W, 850W, and 1000W models.
The PSUs are specially designed for 80Plus compliance and are equipped with a patent 140mm ultra silent QFan for near inaudible noise levels.
Taipei, Taiwan (techmessenger.com) -- This year at CeBIT Hannover, you can expect the latest Eco-Friendly power supply units from the worlds leading PC hardware manufacturer, Thermaltake Technology. Toughpower QFan series (available in 750W, 850W, and 1000W) and TR2 QFan series (available in five models: 300W, 350W, 400W, 450W, 500W). Both series are specially designed for 80Plus compliance while providing the lowest noise and considerable thermal dissipation for a PSU.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Thermaltake's latest gaming headset matches color to the local weather
- View 51 from Thermaltake looks like a potential PC011D XL competitor
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices