PQI are looking forward to displaying a whole rage of new memory related products at CeBIT next week, and give us all a sneek peek of what they will be showcasing. Their new lineup of devices include some Waterproof USB Flash Drives, DDR2-1066MHz overclocking kits, large capacity SD cards and much more.
You can read this press release for further information on their full range of upcoming products.
Taipei, Taiwan (techmessenger.com) -- The annual 2008 CeBIT will be held on March 4 ~ 9 at Hannover, Germany. Exhibiting at Hall 23 - A40, PQI will have USB flash drive, flash card, DRAM module and DOM products. Divided into three sections, the UFD display area focuses on Intelligent Stick derived products, a PQI self developed Ur-Smart personal file management software and a live overclocking module demo area for visitors to get a better understanding of PQI products.
The Intelligent Stick derived products, all made of special COB manufacturing process making them waterproof, dust-proof and revolutionary in USB flash drive design. Utilizing it's unique interface design, derived products are fashionable in design and a breakthrough in UFD technology.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:07 pm CDT
- Next-gen PS5/Xbox Scarlett open-world game: 'best real-time graphics'
- Fry's Electronics denies closure, but evidence suggests otherwise
- Baldur's Gate 3 will be playable in 2020 via early access
- Best Buy Black Friday deals start now - here are our top tech picks
- AMD confirms Ryzen 4000 series coming in early 2020