The recently introduced NH-U12P CPU cooler from Noctua now has a little brother. Dubbed the NH-U9B this cooler is slightly more compact in design, using Noctua's also recently announced NF-B9 92mm fan. The heatsink has a nickel-plated finish and sports four dual heat pipes; Noctua kept the cooler quiet and compact with HTPC/small case users in mind.
Vienna, February 25th, 2008 - Three months after the introduction of the NH-U12P, which has already received more than 30 awards and recommendations from leading international websites and magazines, Noctua released today the newest version of its more compact NH-U9 series: The new NH-U9B uses the recently announced NF-B9 92mm fan and, just like its big brother NH-U12P, will be shipped with Noctua's much acclaimed NT-H1 thermal compound.
"The new NF-B9 fan enables us to replace now the popular NH-U9F with a new, even further improved model", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "The NH-U9B is a worthy little brother for the highly acclaimed NH-U12P: Perfect for those looking for a compact, powerful and quiet premium quality cooler."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X natively plays all Xbox games better
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power