Cooler Master's highly acclaimed COSMOS PC chassis for enthusiasts has just been given an update, now dubbed the COSMOS S.
A number of nice adjustments and additions have been made to the already popular case, these outlined within the official announcement issued to us by Cooler Master today. More details on the specifications of the updated chassis can be found at Cooler Master's website.
A a bunch of reviews of the chassis have since popped up as well, you can check them out at the below sites :-
Taipei, Taiwan - February 22, 2008 - Since its introduction, Cooler Master's COSMOS PC Chassis has garnering numerous awards and accolades around the world. Today, the best just got better as Cooler Master unleashes the COSMOS S Chassis, featuring a new racing design, a touch-sensitive panel, and a gamut of user-friendly features, the COSMOS S is the evolution of the ultimate PC enclosure.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- HTC launching 3 new VR headsets, just in time for Half-Life: Alyx
- HTC: Vive Cosmos Elite headsets include free copy of Half-Life: Alyx
- Neil deGrasse Tyson's 'Cosmos' season 3 will return in March next year
- We might see Half-Life: Alyx playable without a VR headset soon
- Is there an Alternate Reality Game hidden inside of Half-Life: Alyx?