BIOSTAR Microtech Int'l Corp. announced today their rendition of the NVIDIA 9600GT chipset called the V9603GT52. The company claims that the compact size and the extraordinary performance (90% performance gains over the comparable 8 series chipset) will make you buy their offering.
Using the phrase "Turn Your PC Into An Immersive Entertainment System", it is clear their ploy is to capture end-users hearts and minds by bringing high-end performance to the mainstream crowds.
Basic features are a core clock speed of 650MHz with a memory clock speed of 1800MHz. The 512MB memory, 256-bit interface, and Dual DVI & HDTV outputs should also keep you satisfied.
In addition the card will host all the NVIDIA proprietary features for the chipset that are listed below:
OpenGL® 2.1 Optimization and Support
Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
NVIDIA® Lumenex Engine
16x Anti-aliasing Technology
128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting
NVIDIA® Quantum Effects Technology
NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA
DirectX® 10 Support
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD Technology2
Discrete, Programmable Video Processor
Inverse Telecine (3:2 & 2:2 Pulldown Correction)
The V9603GT52 MSRP in USA is set at $189.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement
- Analyst: NVIDIA to launch next-gen 7nm GPU in the next 9 months