AMD are staying pretty cool, calm and collected about the imminent launch of NVIDIA's first GeForce 9 series card tomorrow, the 9600GT.
Given the new card could quite easily take away much of the success that is the HD 3850 and HD 3870 it competes with, AMD swiftly counteract this by introducing price cuts to the aforementioned cards which will be first noticed in the U.S. followed by the rest of the world.
The HD 3870 will see a price drop from $244 to just $189, whilst the HD 3850 will take a smaller dive from $199 to $169.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:07 pm CDT
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- Intel's continued reaction to Ryzen: Intel CPU prices to be halved?!
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020