Our colleagues at HKEPC have got hold of some data which compares Intel's upcoming performance mainstream chipsets.
We are talking about the P45 and P43 - both will be quite similar supporting 45nm 1333MHz FSB processors and DDR3 memory but that is where the similarities end.
Take a look for yourself below.
We expect P45 boards to be on display at CeBIT.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:07 pm CDT
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs
- Intel cancels 10nm on desktop, 14nm to hold out until 2022?!
- 14nm shortage is so bad, Intel is reviving a 22nm CPU from 2013
- Intel CEO Bob Swan not interested in holding 90% CPU market share