Corsair have just taken both their DDR2 and DDR3 memory module lineup to new heights with an announcement supporting the release of some extreme modules using Corsair's patented DHX (Dual-Path Heat Xchange) technology.
Planned for availability by late february are two 4GB DDR2 kits comprising 2x2GB modules in PC2-8500 (1066MHz) and PC2-9136 (1142MHz) speeds. DDR3 wise, we'll be seeing some modules capable of cracking the 2000MHz barrier very soon.
Check out Corsair's announcement here for the full scoop.
"Pushing the limits of new memory technologies, architectures and densities is what Corsair is known for," said Jack Peterson, VP of Corporate Marketing at Corsair. "These latest announcements will clearly impress our highly demanding enthusiast customers, as well as push Corsair even farther into the lead as the world's fastest memory solutions manufacturer," added Peterson.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now