If that nasty loud stock cooler on your HD 2900XT/Pro, or 8800 Ultra/GTX/GT is driving you batty lately, you might like to take note of Arctic Cooling's latest cooler suited to the aforementioned cards.
The Accelero Xtreme series features five heatpipes, 107 fins and three PWM fans operating between 900 and 2000RPM. The fans are said to be whisper quiet whilst allowing the cooler to still drop temps by at least 20c over any stock cooler.
The Accelero Xtreme 2900 is priced at $49.90 U.S. whilst the 8800 version is set at $47.90; both of these are available for purchase immediately.
For further details, you can grab AC's announcement here.
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 19 February 2008) Swiss cooling solutions provider ARCTIC COOLING today announced the launch of the Accelero Xtreme series, which is specially designed for ATI HD 2900XT/Pro and nVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra/GTX/GT graphic cards as stock cooler replacement.
The Accelero Xtreme series features with 5 heatpipes, 107 fins and 3 PWM fans. Its radical optimized airflow design enables up to 240 watt heat dissipation, which guarantees outstanding cooling performance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- Alphacool shows full cover Eiswolf Aurora GPU AIO at CES 2020
- PlayStation 5 cooling system is 'lavish', makes the PS5 more expensive
- New way of cooling down computer chips results in more efficiency
- Intel Xe GPU: up to 500W teased, beats Big Navi and GeForce RTX 3080?